Welcome to Cheuphoria Limited’s privacy notice.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Cheuphoria respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal information when you visit our website and provide us with information.
Personal data and information that is collected about an individual can be identifiable We may collect, use, store and transfer information about you from different sources as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, gender, marital status, title, date of birth, email address.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, cookie ID’s, web log information, device identifiers and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services, your browsing activity including intended purchases and aborted baskets, completion of surveys, wish-lists, connection information and statistics on your visits to site and page views, the links you click and other actions you take on our services, within our advertising or e-mail content and participation in promotional activity. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. We may combine Aggregated Data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal information which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We capture, process and retain personal information from you and any devices you may use when you navigate to a cbdhempeuphoria.com web or mobile view, by transacting, by registering an account and otherwise interacting with us.
We may allow you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you. Where this information is received by us, we will use this information to further personalise your experience with CBDHempEuphoria.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Cookies are essential so that you can move around the site and log in to the secure areas. Without them you’d be unable to shop on the website or access your account.
Cookies collect information about how visitors use the site, by identifying the pages they visit most often and whether they see error messages. The information is aggregated so it doesn’t identify individuals, and we use it only to help us improve the way the website works.
Cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made, such as your user name or the region you’re in, and help us provide you with a better, more personal experience. These cookies enable us to give you a more personalised experience when you visit our site, by recognising you and remembering any preferences or choices you’ve made on previous visits to the site. The cookies also enable us to provide you with more personalised content and offers through our other communication channels. These include our stores, post, email, website, app, social, and online media.
Cookies are used to deliver adverts that are more relevant to you, as well as to limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. The Cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information may then be shared with other organisations for advertising purposes. They're also used to enable price-comparison sites to work and to improve website performance.
Cookies should be enabled on your computer or device, and although you can ‘disable’ them in your browser this will affect your experience on cbdhempeuphoria.com. You’ll be limited to browsing, viewing and searching for products but won’t be able to make a purchase, and you may experience technical problems with some other features on the site. You’ll need to re-enter your basic details every time you visit the site and we won’t be able to make the site more personal to you. If you'd still prefer to restrict, block or delete Cookies from cbdhempeuphoria.com or any other website, it’s easy to do in your internet browser. Each browser is different, so you’ll need to go to the 'help' menu on your browser and look for how to change your ‘cookie preferences’.